Qingdao Berlian International Trade Co., Ltd.
Main products:Potato,Onion,Carrot,Ginger,Garlic,Cabbage,Fuji apple,Yam,Taro
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Hei Gang
  • Company Name : Qingdao Berlian International Trade Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-532-82203766
  • Fax : 86-532-82203767
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,Jiulong industrial park,Jiaozhou city
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266300

2012 new season raw cabbage

2012 new season raw cabbage
Product Detailed
1. natural pure green color 2. no flecks and black dots 3. have our own farm 4. 2012 new season raw cabbage

 

2012 new season raw cabbage  

1. Item name: Fresh cabbage.

2. Size: 1.25kg and up (1 - 2kg/PCS, 2 - 3kg/PCS, 3 - 4kg/PCS, 4 - 5kg/PCS).

3. Packing:

     Outer packing: 10kg/carton, 20kg/carton, mesh bag or as per customization.

     Inner packing: Wrapped with paper.

4.Feature:

    natural pure green color

    no flecks and black dots.

5. Place of origin: Shandong, China.

6. Supply period: All the round year.

7. Lead time: 7-10 days/40' RH container after prepayment is arrived.

8. Conventional Terms of payment:

    1). 30% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account.

    2). 30% T/T repaid, the remainder 70% is paid against Irrevocable L/C at sight.

    3). Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

9. Minimum Order: 24ton/tons,1 x 40' FCL.

10. Price terms: FOB, CFR

11. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.

12. Inspection Certificate:

Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate

 

 

2012 new season raw cabbage



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.