Qingdao Berlian International Trade Co., Ltd.
Main products:Potato,Onion,Carrot,Ginger,Garlic,Cabbage,Fuji apple,Yam,Taro
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Hei Gang
  • Company Name : Qingdao Berlian International Trade Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-532-82203766
  • Fax : 86-532-82203767
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,Jiulong industrial park,Jiaozhou city
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266300

demand of egyptian red onion specification

demand of egyptian red onion specification
Product Detailed
demand of egyptian red onion specification 1 our own farm,low price on the market 2 80-250g,250g and up

    demand of egyptian red onion specification  

Fresh Red Onion--- Rock Bottom Price

 

Multiple sizes and packaging are available to meet your requirements:

4cm-6cm,4cm-9cm,7 cm up

Packing

 

1.mesh bag or carton

2.We can also according to the clients requirements.

Weight

 

1) 25MT-26/40' reefer high container. Packing:10kg/calcium and plastic carton.

2) 28-30MT/40' reefer container, Packing: mesh bag.

Availability

 

a) Fresh season: early June to September;

b) Frozen season: September to next May;

Quality

 

1.No broken skin, no scar, GAP certificate,

2.Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions

Transporting and storing temperature

0 ~ 2°C

Payment Terms

 

1) After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as

the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

2) After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) After sales confirmation signed,100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

offers

ex works,FOB,FAS,C&F,door to door,(all incoterms available)

demand of egyptian red onion specification



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.